Salesforce CRM Project Manager
- You are a self motivated, detail oriented individual looking to join the world’s most innovative tech ecosystem (Salesforce).
- You love networking, wining/dining, and building win/win partnerships.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You want to be a key contributor to creating a company culture built on mutual respect, love for our customers, having fun, and rewarding success.
- You’re a passionate advocate for your customers.
We’re a boutique Salesforce.com implementation practice headquartered in Manhattan. Founded by Salesforce.com alumni, we are a growing team of experts delivering process-oriented solutions for SMB companies in the tri-state area.
We are focused on creating success by striving to do things the right way in every aspect of our business, whether that’s managing client and partner relationships, successfully executing on projects, or taking care of our team members.
We are looking for like-minded people to contribute to our growth, continually improve, and help celebrate our wins.
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager based in the greater NYC area to contribute to our continued rapid growth. The salary is industry-competitive, and our comprehensive benefits will make sure you’re well taken care of.
In This Role You Will:
- Work with customers and clouDNA staff to build and execute project plans based on timelines and milestones.
- Manage project progress and review deliverables with clouDNA staff and customers.
- Manage Project resources and coordinate project communication, including review calls.
- Represent the company onsite at customer locations in the greater NYC area as required.
- Communicate project progress to customers and ensure timelines and milestones are met.
- Prepare and present project reviews to customers.
- Assist with remote and onsite Salesforce training.
- Prepare project documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 2-4+ years experience in project management
- Experience managing multiple project resources
- Experience with identifying project issues and initiating resolution strategies
- Ability to Develop long-term customer relationships and become a trusted business advisor
- Effectively communicate messages using appropriate channels to customers and clouDNA staff
- Work collaboratively with subject matter experts, business champions and leadership to integrate change management and project activities into their operations and provide support through transitions.
- Strong ability and discipline to ensure timeliness and quality of deliverables, milestones, and end product are met.
- Experience in successfully managing cross-functional team projects using standard project management tools
- Superior verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Quick learner.
- Customer-centric approach.
- Demonstrated ability of working with deadlines
- Competency in Office/Google Suite
- Unrestricted ability to travel in the NYC and Tri-State area
- *Candidate must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship
- 3-5+ years managing client-facing projects
- Experience working within an established PM process
- Knowledge of Salesforce ecosystem.
- Knowledge of SaaS-based products.
- Experience in using Salesforce CRM as an admin or end user
- Salesforce-specific project management experience is an asset.
clouDNA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
While we encourage you to apply for this role, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.