SMB Account Executive (Uncapped Commissions)
- You are a self-motivated closer with a history of exceeding quota, looking to knock it out of the park in the world’s most innovative ecosystem (Salesforce).
- You love networking, wining/dining, and building win/win partnerships.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You want to be a key contributor to creating a company culture built on mutual respect, love for our customers, having fun, and rewarding success.
- You’re a passionate advocate for your customers.
We’re a boutique Salesforce.com implementation practice headquartered in Manhattan. Founded by Salesforce.com alumni, we are a growing team of experts delivering process-oriented solutions for SMB companies in the tri-state area.
We are focused on creating success by striving to do things the right way in every aspect of our business, whether that’s managing client and partner relationships, successfully executing on projects, or taking care of our team members.
We are looking for like-minded people to contribute to our growth, continually improve, and help celebrate our wins.
We are seeking an experienced Account Executive based in the greater NYC area to contribute to our continued rapid growth. The OTE will be a combination of base salary and commissions, with no cap on the commissions payable, and our comprehensive benefits will make sure you’re well taken care of.
In This Role You Will:
- Lead pre-sales calls and meetings related to our implementation services, providing estimates and contracts to the customer based on these activities, and then managing these opportunities to close.
- Create and maintain relationships with key Salesforce personnel, including ongoing daily communication.
- Crush your sales goals.
- Represent the company onsite at customer, partner, and event locations in NYC
- Create long-term relationships with customers
- Keep Salesforce up to date at all times.
- Contribute to sales strategy and planning as required.
- 3+ years of B2B sales experience selling to VPs or higher
- History of exceeding quota.
- Superior verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Superior networking skills
- Quick learner.
- Customer-centric approach.
- Demonstrated ability of working with deadlines
- Competency in Office/Google Suite
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Unrestricted ability to travel in the NYC and Tri-State area
- *Candidate must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship
- 1-2 years of previous experience using Salesforce
- Knowledge of Salesforce ecosystem.
- Knowledge of SaaS-based products.
- Professional Services sales experience.
- Salesforce.com Certifications
clouDNA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
While we encourage you to apply for this role, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.